Sunday, September 22, 2013

"What Punishment for Webcam Spying Is Appropriate?"

"Should webcam spying be comparable to other types of spying?" Well yes I do, to me spying is spying no matter the means you use to do it. 
"What kind of privacy should you expect when you are in a public place?" I would like to have the same kind of privacy that I have in a private area, however from what I've read that is not the case.   If a news paper or TV reporter ask permission before using your picture then I feel the same should be true from a webcam standpoint.  

Now that I know that my webcam can be accessed without my knowledge and take pictures of me and my surrounds makes me want to place something over it unless I'm using it so if it is hacked or turned on by a software program then they will just see a black screen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment