Thursday, September 5, 2013

Learning Office 2013



This week we have learned about Office 2013, Most of this I have done before on older programs.  I bought my new laptop at the beginning of this year which has Windows 8 and Office 2013. My last laptop had Windows Vista, so imagine my shock when I was introduced to Windows 8. The Office 2013 is a little different on the layout of the programs I’ve used in the past but you mostly maneuver the same as older programs, so I feel this week has been more of a refresher for me on the things that I haven’t had to do in a while.  The lecture noted and book proved helpful with the pictures to demonstrate what was being said.  I thought the assignments where very easy to complete. I use the program daily to keep my different classes assignments organized and I had done most of these things before on older programs throughout educational experiences.  I look forward to when we reach the chapters that will help me learn the full potential of my laptop and all the things I haven’t learned yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment