Sunday, October 13, 2013

Learning Microsoft Word 2010

Microsoft Word 2010 is was really easy for me to learn. I've been using Microsoft since I was in middle and high school. I know they update the program but the way it operates hasn't really changed just the appearance for the most part.  The tutorials in the chapter helped me get me refreshed so i could operate through Microsoft Word at a more efficient pace.The part of the Word chapter I really enjoyed was editing the flyers. 
 Chapter one helped me to get better antiquated with the types of digital devices, the types of software and digital technology period.  Chapter two was all about the internet.  It helped extend my knowledge searching, sharing and communicating on the internet. I never knew that there where so many types of search engines until I read the chapter.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment